Cross of Merit PRO SYRIA
The Program HEART FOR SYRIA is created to help to victims of war in Syria, especially to persecuted Christians and to orphans, who remain under care of the Patriarchate of Antioch and of Jerusalem.
Monthly cost of life in Syria is about PLN 140 per person.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice is the Honorary Patron of the Program.
EVERY DONATION IS IMPORTANT!
The Cross of Merit PRO SYRIA is awarded to every person and every institution for the donation of at least EUR 100 for the Program Heart for Syria. There is also possibility to declare 5 monthly rates (5 x EUR 20).
The Cross is awarded together with the special Diploma with blessing of His Beatitude Patriarch Gregorios III. One can also receive the Cross and Diploma by regular post.
The Grand Priory of Poland of the OMCTH pray for Donators/Benefactors on monthly Holy Mass.
Bank account number:
IDEA Bank SA
60 1950 0001 2006 0012 1610 0002
account in EUR:
33 1950 0001 2006 0012 1610 0003
PL 33 1950 0001 2006 0012 1610 0003
The donated money is send to Syria with monthly rates:
- March 8th – EUR 460
- April 19th – EUR 1290
- May 16th – EUR 590
- June 1st – EUR 545
- July 4th – EUR 690
- August 11th – EUR 465
Laureates of the Cross of Merit PRO SYRIA (alphabetical list):
- Reverend Father Janusz Bialucha, MIC, Vice Superior of the House of the Congregation of Marian Fathers in Licheń Stary
- Marian Cieśla
- Chevalier Norbert Deska, KTJ
- Zbigniew Dobraczyński, NTJ
- Leszek Dziub, President of the Delegature of the Chamber of Commerce and Indystry in Bytom
- The Reverend Monsignore Canon Andrzej Fijałkowski, Domestic Prelate of His Holiness
- Łukasz Goik, Director of the Silesian Opera
- Jacek Gromek, Commander of the Chapter of the Badge of St. Florian – Mazovia
- Chevalier Marian Habram, KTJ
- Chevalier Ryszard Habram, KTJ
- Chevalier Stanisław Kocur, KGCTJ, Grand Marshall of the Grand Priory of Poland of the OMCTH
- Chevalier Krzysztof Kurkiewicz, KTJ
- Chevalier Krzysztof Kurzeja, KGCTJ, Vicar of the Grand Prior General, Grand Prior of Poland of the OMCTH
- Dame Natasza Kurzeja, DGCTJ, Grand Commander of the Grand Priory of Poland of the OMCTH
- Squire Władysław Kurzeja, SqTJ
- Chevalier Wolfgang Meidenstein, KTJ
- Marek Myśliwiec, Vice-President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice
- Katarzyna Napiórkowska
- Professor Dr. Hab. in Medical Science Anita Olejek, Head of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics of the Silesian Medical University, Silesian Provincial Consultor for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Tomasz Otremba
- Chevalier Jacek Pajor, KTJ, Legate ad casum of the OMCTH
- Andrzej Pietrachowicz
- Piotr Jakub Pniewski, MD, Vice-Commander – Chancellor of the Badge of St. Florian – Mazovia
- Witold Sito
- Chevalier Jurist Dr. Hab Andrzej Szymański, KTJ, Professor of the University of Opole
- Chevalier Artur Sypniewski, KTJ, Junior Vexillifer of the OMCTH